Imagine it’s Christmas morning. Your daughter just opened up a baby alive doll she’s been wanting ever since she saw a YouTube video of it pooping clay into it’s diaper. The bright smile on her face warms your heart, but knowing what you paid for it makes it even better.
When you didn’t pay full price for a single item under the tree, it makes the season more merry and bright. Amiright?
It takes a lot of time, dedication, and lack of sleep to get the Black Friday deals, though, doesn’t it?
5 Tips for Quickly Getting Black Friday Deals from Home
The possibility of being trampled and the lack of sleep on Black Friday are just not for me, but I still get amazing deals using these tips. Now you too can spend your time on Black Friday sleeping in and eating leftovers, instead of in the hospital.
Here are my tips and tricks for getting in on the amazing deals:
- Forget going to the stores. Most of the best deals are available online. If you know of a killer deal, check first to see if it is only available in store. If it’s family tradition, or if you just like the challenge of going all gang-busters for an in-person black friday spree, follow this list of 35 brilliant Black Friday hacks to get the most out of your day.
- Know what you need to get before you shop. There are so many amazing deals going on that it is easy to become overwhelmed and buy the first great deal you see (or all the great deals you see. :p) Remember, a home only has so much room and each item takes a certain amount of time to store it, use it, and care for it. Make sure what you are buying is worth it, no matter the price tag.
- Bookmark these websites: Hip2Save and The Krazy Coupon Lady and check them for the best current deals. The women who run these sites have dedicated their lives to deal shopping. They are the women who taught me how to coupon four years ago, and I saved a ton of money. They are black Friday superheroes and my go to guides for getting the best deals quickly. Their homepages are constantly being updated with the newest deals and you can join their newsletters to get a quick recap of killer deals every day. And guess what. The cyber deals have already started! Go! Go! GO!
- Install Honey on your browser. When you are checking out on an online store, Honey will automatically check for the best coupon code for your purchase. You save money without having to waste time searching for a deal.
- Get notifications. Amazon has a lot of great deals for the week of black friday, but there’s no need to sit for hours staring at the screen waiting for your favorite deal to go live. Learn how to get notified on your phone when your favorite Amazon deals go live. You can browse the deals beforehand, select the ones you want to watch, then get a notification when the deal goes live so you can purchase it. Easy Peasy.
Now you can get all your Christmas Shopping done in a click and get back to more important things, like eating pie and cuddling. 😀