Imagine knowing exactly how to crush your goals, keep your family happy, your home kept up, and feel less stress and guilt in the process.
This course will walk you through creating your ideal life from your biggest dreams to making it a daily reality- while you keep your family together and happy.
It’s time to live the joyful, put-together life of your dreams.
This course will help you:
- Stop feeling spread too thin
- Learn how to use your time wisely and be more present
- Be free from burdens that steal your time and energy
- Feel confident that you are doing your best for yourself and your family
Just a few things you’ll accomplish:
- Prioritize and fine-tune your unique goals
- Learn what in your life needs to stay and what should go
- Develop better relationships
- Understand how to not let necessities of life like cleaning and cooking overwhelm you or be forgotten
- Build intentional routines and traditions so you are meeting your desires
- Learn how to continue to stay balanced in life even when things change
What exactly is included in the course?
- The 5 modules in the course help you through the process of planning your balanced life so you can accomplish what matters most to you.
- The course can be taken by watching the 20 videos and reading the outlines, or reading a pdf transcript- however you learn best I want to accommodate you.
- The Life-Balanced Mom Journal is the place to create your fool-proof life-balancing action plan- including a time blocking calendar and methods for creating routines that work for you.
- There is also a PDF download to guide you through the organization of projects and side hustles. It prioritizes the tasks and creates a mental bookmark for you so when you get a moment to work you don’t waste time thinking of what to get done.
About your course instructor:
Hi! My name is Lamora Coons. I’m a homeschooling work-at-home mom of 4 children under the age of 7.
It is my passion to help moms be able to accomplish the things that are important to them, without feeling overwhelmed and burdened.
The Life-Balanced Mom course comprises all the things I’ve learned about how to balance life through study, prayer, and trial and error through the last 7 years of motherhood, caring for my babies and growing a business while my husband works long hours away from home.
I believe that having balance as a mom is not a luxury- it is a necessity. You have to be there for those you love and to do the things that must be done. The better you are at balancing it all, the happier and more fulfilled you and your family will be.
What students are saying:
“The course helped me keep the life-balancing management strategies top of mind. Remembering to focus on the few things that are really important and to eliminate the unnecessary distractions or toxic things.”
Sam, MoreForMama.com om
I’ve gained “an awareness that things can change and I can actually achieve some amount of balance in my life. It doesn’t have to be a crazy cycle.”Kerine, NotTheSupermom.com
“This course allowed me to look at what I am putting my time and energy into and breakdown what I REALLY should be putting my time and energy into. Now, knowing what I truly want and need to focus will allow me to stop worrying and putting extra time into things that can wait.”
“After completing this course I finally got some clarity and learnt what I was doing wrong (actually what I wasn’t doing at all). Now I can finally say that I know where to start and what to focus on in order to achieve my goals and desires.”
“Getting the ideas out of your head and onto paper is easy but you still need to organize those thoughts and this course definitely helped me do this in a reasonable time. I felt overwhelmed with my goals prior to this course and after, I have been able to tackle the details and get closer to completing my goals.Jasmin King, TheSphere.co
“This course shows you how attainable your goals could be. It helps you visualize your outcome and helps you break down the steps to get you there. On my own, I could always see the big lofty goals, but I could never quite break things down into simple daily and weekly goals. I truly love this course. I wish I would have had it years ago.”
Amaria Dae #Meanwhile
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do I have access to the course? Forever. You’ll never have to pay extra and any added bonuses are icing on your cake.
- When does the course start? Riiiiiiight now! Everything in this course is self-paced so you have access to all the modules as soon as you purchase.
- How will I experience the course? I know that people learn in different ways. There are videos in each section followed by an outline, alternatively you can listen to the full course on audio, or you could download and read the transcript. Choose whichever media best helps you digest the information, or mix and match. This course also comes with a comprehensive Journal to be used as a powerful tool to collect your thoughts and plans as you go through the course- the journal can be printed or you can use the fillable forms to enter your thoughts right from your keyboard.
- How long will it take? Previous students have gotten through the materials and filled out their journals in as little as 3 hours. But the knowledge you gain will help you to evolve and grow well beyond the time you spend on the material. This is a course that will meet you where you are today, and continue to help you grow and find balance for years to come.
- I’m not a stay-at-home or work-from-home mom. Would this course still work for me? Yes! This course is for any mom of any walk of life. My past students would attest that the course helps you to create a unique-to-you plan that accounts for your needs and lifestyle.
- What is your refund policy? I offer a 14-day refund for those who have attempted the course materials but still feel the course is not for them. Just send an email to request a refund.
- Have a question that’s not answered here? Please reach out to me at [email protected] and I will get back to you within 48 hours.
Now is the best time to start living the life you want.
Get the 5 step transformative course to help you live a more balanced, productive, and joyful life in the middle of motherhood.